Irvin Baxter’s Vision for the End Time
As our wonderful partners, I felt you deserved to share in my vision and Endtime Ministries’ vision for the future.
First of all, what does the road ahead look like? Here are some things we know for sure that are specifically prophesied in the Bible.
- The Sixth Trumpet War will kill one-third of the human race. (Revelation 9:13-21)
- A seven-year interim peace agreement will be signed between Israelis and Palestinians. This will be supported by the International Community and will mark the beginning of the Final Seven Years to Armageddon and the Second Coming of Jesus to the earth.
- This peace agreement will establish a Palestinian state in Judea-Samaria, commonly referred to as the West Bank.
- Jews presently located there will be allowed to stay, living as a Jewish minority under the new Palestinian state.
- The Temple Mount in Jerusalem will be placed under a sharing arrangement allowing both Muslims and Jews to worship there. This arrangement will be supervised by the International Community—probably the United Nations.
- The Jews will build the Third Jewish Temple on their portion of the Temple Mount without disturbing the Dome of the Rock or the Al-Aqsa Mosque. This temple will be completed during the first three and one-half years of the seven-year agreement.
- When the Third Temple is completed, the offering of animal sacrifices will be resumed just like were performed in the Old Testament. This will be vehemently opposed by animal rights activists.
- The Antichrist will stop the sacrifices, claiming to be Messiah and God. (II Thessalonians 2:3-4) This event is called in scripture the Abomination of Desolation and will occur halfway through the final seven-year period.
- According to Jesus, the Abomination of Desolation will mark the beginning of the Great Tribulation. At this time the Jews, who remained in Judea under the new Palestinian state, will be forced to run for their lives or be slaughtered. (Matthew 24:15-16, 21)
- During the Great Tribulation, the Antichrist and his religious partner the False Prophet will attempt to stamp out all opposition to their one-world government and their one-world religion.
- At the time of the Abomination of Desolation, God will send His two witnesses to oppose the Antichrist and to preach the truth to the world. They will prophesy all during the Great Tribulation. (Revelation 11:3-13)
- When the seven-year interim peace agreement expires, the World Community will insist that Israel give east Jerusalem to the Palestinians for their capital. Israel will refuse, triggering the invasion of Israel by the International Community. This invasion is called the Battle of Armageddon. (Zechariah 14:2, Revelation 16:12-16)
- Israel will fight the invading forces of the World Community and will be driven back by the superior power of the world government army.
- Israel will make her last stand at her capital, Jerusalem. Half of Jerusalem will fall to the army of the Antichrist. (Zechariah 14:2)
- When Israel is on the brink of being totally wiped off the map by the forces of the International Community, Jesus will come back to earth fighting for Israel.
- At the time of the Second Coming, all who are born again will be transformed from mortal to immortal beings and then will be caught up to meet Jesus in the air. We will then go with Jesus to the Mount of Olives where we will fight with Him in the Battle of Armageddon.
- During Armageddon, Jesus will destroy the Antichrist and the False Prophet and will bind Satan for 1,000 years. (Revelation 19:20, Revelation 20:1-3)
- We will crown Jesus Christ, King of kings and Lord of lords. He will establish His kingdom upon the earth and will reign for the next 1,000 years. During this time, there will be peace on earth and good will toward men!
What will Endtime Ministries be Doing During These Events?
Many people, even Christians, have taught that the events prophesied for the end time are something to be feared. To those who are not born again and led by God’s spirit, the time just ahead will be a time of trouble such as never has been before upon the earth.
However, it is critical to understand that all these prophesied events are planned by God. He designed all these things to produce one last great revival just before His Second Coming!
Here are some of the things that Endtime Ministries anticipates doing as these prophesied events unfold.
- The Sixth Trumpet War: We have been warning people of this war that will exceed anything the world has ever seen. One-third of mankind will be destroyed. That means over 2 billion human beings will die—40 times the fatalities experienced in World War II! Many will be saved as a result of this war, but the great revival prophesied for the end time will not happen yet. Revelation 9:20-21 tells us that the majority of men will still not repent of their evil ways. Still, Endtime Ministries will be explaining from scripture what the world has just experienced and what lies ahead.
- Middle East Peace Agreement: When this peace agreement is signed, the Final Seven Years to Armageddon will begin. Endtime Ministries plans to send a special edition of Endtime magazine to every one of the 2.4 million homes in Israel announcing that the Final Seven Years to Armageddon just began. We want to tell every person in Israel and throughout the world what is coming and what they should do about it. As the people of Israel watch the prophesied events that we have taught in the magazine come to pass, their faith in the prophecies will be increased, which will lead them to faith in Jesus as their Messiah. Our announcement that the Final Seven Years have just begun will create a furor and a curiosity in the major TV and radio markets of the world. We anticipate conducting interviews on all the major networks. This will help fulfill the prophecy of Jesus in Matthew 24:14 when he said, “This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”
- Jews will Remain in Judea Under the New Palestinian State: When we mail our magazine to every home in Israel, we will include a special article explaining that the Jews who remain in Judea under the Palestinian government will have to run for their lives three and one-half years after the signing of the peace agreement.
- Temple Mount Shared: We will also include in our magazine the prophecy of Revelation 11:1-2 foretelling the sharing of the Temple Mount. Since this prophecy is in the New Testament, when the Jewish people see this actually come to pass, many of them will start believing in the New Testament.
- Jews’ Third Temple will be Built: The building of the Jewish temple after 2,000 years will be such a visible sign, it will produce a rise in biblical and prophetic awareness, contributing to the escalating tide of revival. Endtime plans to be televising the dedication of the temple to the world and explaining the prophetic significance of this.
- Jews Resume Animal Sacrifices: When the Jewish people resume animal sacrifices, we will know we are within weeks or a few months from the beginning of the Great Tribulation. We will be warning the Jews in Judea by television, radio, Internet and by every possible means of the looming threat to their very lives!
- The Antichrist will Stop the Sacrifices: We will have explained in the magazine and on television that the Antichrist would stop the sacrifices. When this happens people will believe the prophecies more than ever. Endtime hopes to knock every door of every Jew in Judea, warning them that terrible slaughter is imminent.
- The Abomination of Desolation: When the Antichrist stops the sacrifices, he will also claim to be the Messiah and God. Many of the Jews living in Judea under the Palestinian state will flee for their lives as we will have warned them they must do according to the prophecy of Jesus. Those who flee will see their brethren being slaughtered, who didn’t believe and who didn’t flee. They will know that the prophecy of Jesus just saved their lives, and they will know the New Testament is true. This will trigger a great revival in Israel as Jews accept Jesus as their Messiah.
- The Antichrist Revealed: When the Abomination of Desolation happens, we will know for certain who the Antichrist is. We will broadcast this news around the world causing Christians to draw near to God, and the unsaved will turn to God in unprecedented numbers.
- God’s Two Witnesses: God will reveal His two witnesses at the same time the Antichrist is revealed. These two witnesses will be the two most powerful prophets since the days of the early apostles. Their ministries will be accompanied with amazing signs and wonders. This will escalate the revival as never before. By the way, Endtime Ministries plans to assist these two witnesses in every way possible!
- The Great Tribulation: The Antichrist and his world government will attempt to stamp out the emerging revival, launching a wave of religious persecution such as the world has never seen. Endtime Ministries and true Christians will preach the gospel more fervently than ever, knowing our time is almost up.
- The Seven-year Peace Agreement Expires: The UN will insist that Israel give east Jerusalem to the Palestinians for their capital. The Israelis will refuse. Christians worldwide will proclaim that Armageddon and the return of Jesus is imminent.
- World Government Forces will Invade Israel: The World Community will invade Israel triggering the Battle of Armageddon. The two witnesses and God’s people everywhere will continue to preach, explaining the end of human government is at hand.
- Israel will be Driven Back Before the Superior Forces of the UN: The forces of the World Community will reach Jerusalem where the Israeli forces will make their last stand. Christian evangelism will reach a fever pitch since Christians will know the culmination of the church age is at hand.
- Half of the City of Jerusalem will Fall to UN Forces: Knowing their end is near, the Jewish people will cry out to their Messiah. The two witnesses will be preaching their last sermons.
- Jesus will Descend to the Mount of Olives: Knowing their Messiah has arrived, the Jewish people will rush out to meet Him. Bowing before Him, they will notice the nail scars in His hands and feet. (Zechariah 13:6) Realizing it is Jesus, all of Israel will turn to Him at that time. The scriptures say all Israel shall be saved!
- We will Crown Jesus Christ King of kings and Lord of lords: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will be destroyed and the Kingdom of God will be established on the earth!
How Much Time do We have?
Until the peace agreement is reached beginning the Final Seven Years, we won’t be able to say with certainty exactly how much time we have left to work. However, it appears likely that the Sixth Trumpet War and the beginning of the Final Seven Years could occur within the next one to three years—perhaps four or five years.
This we do know—we don’t have much time to reach the world’s seven billion inhabitants with the truth!
What does Endtime Need to do to Prepare for the Greatest Revival the World has Ever Known?
- Produce the new video series, “From Here to Armageddon”—which will be completed by September 20, 2016
- Produce Commentary on the book of Daniel (14 videos)—Completion in 2017
- Produce “The Revelation” (22 videos)—Completed in 2017
- Upgrade equipment needed to broadcast to the world daily and to broadcast from any place on earth.
- Retire Endtime Ministries debt so we can apply all Endtime resources to world evangelism during the final revival.
You can Help by Donating Toward These Projects:
- Project #1: Equipment needed for daily live broadcasting=$100,000
- Project #2: Technology to interview people live around the world=$20,000
- Project #3: A power generator to insure no interruption of broadcasting=$195,000
- Project #4: Payoff loan owed on TV studio=$181,886
- Project #5: Payoff operations loan=$115,000
- Project #6: Resources to retain present staff and to hire additional needed personnel=$200,000
- Project #7: Pay off Endtime’s headquarters so we can be totally unencumbered during the critical times just ahead=$2,284,328.62
If you can contribute to any or all of these critical needs as we prepare for the greatest revival the world has ever known, please do! No cause has ever been more important!
Thanks to all of you! You are the greatest partners in the world!
Because the Endtime is Now!