Israel Endtime Prophecy Tour | Spring 2018
April 26 – May 11, 2018
Come with Irvin and Judy Baxter to the land God promised to Abraham and his descendants 4,000 years ago. We will walk in the footsteps of the apostles, prophets, and of Jesus Christ Himself.
- Stand in the tomb where Jesus spent 3 days and 3 nights before His resurrection
- Stand on the Mount of Olives where Jesus will plant His feet at the time of His return
- Walk on the Temple Mount where the First and Second Temples stood, and where the Third Temple will soon be built
- Stand in the ancient city of Megiddo while overlooking the Plain of Megiddo where the Battle of Armageddon will be fought
- Experience baptism in the Jordan River, the river in which Jesus was baptized
- Walk through the amazing ruins of Petra.
- Stand on Mount Nebo in the area where Moses stood looking into the promise land over 3,000 years ago.
“Charlie and I participated in the Endtime Prophecy Tour. It was the trip of a lifetime for us! To have front row seats to places of Biblical significance and see the scenes come to life through the teaching of Irvin Baxter, resulted in memories we will always cherish. Our spirits have been captured by God-given opportunities to live in this age of prophecy fulfillment. We are thankful for new friendships and to all who helped make our trip so special and enjoyable.”
Catherine B. – North Carolina
“The Endtime Prophecy Tour was the most wonderful tour. I would like to thank Irvin and Judy Baxter for a fabulous trip to Israel. I know it took much effort and planning to make it successful. What a tremendous time we all had which warrants a great big “THANK YOU”! You can’t encapsulate it into words; you can’t capture it with a photograph; you just have to experience Israel yourself! The Queen of Sheba said, “The half has not been told.” I concur. What an awesome experience to visit the land of Bible history and see it come alive as you walk its paths. I shall be forever changed.”
Dale M. – Louisiana
The cost covers the following:
- Round trip airfare (From New York and back)
- 2 meals per day (Breakfast and dinner)
- Exceptional hotel accommodations while in Israel and Jordan
- A trained guide throughout the whole tour
- All tips and taxes
- All fuel surcharges (Paid to the airlines)
The above cost does not cover the following:
- Your trip to New York
- Lunch each day
- A single room ($1,380 extra)
The total cost of the sixteen-day trip is $5,095 per person. This is a double occupancy price. A $300 nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your trip. This $300 deposit is included in the $5,095 total. The full amount is due by March 6, 2018.
We will be staying in the following hotels while in Israel and Jordan:
Please complete the registration form by clicking the button below and providing your deposit and payments: