Endtime is designed to work with most web browsers for PCs and Macs. We recommend you always use the current version of browsers to make sure our web pages display correctly. If you use older browsers, you might notice that some functions and features you use on Endtime will stop working as we make upgrades to the site.
Browsers We Don’t Support Include
When using Endtime, please use one of the recommended browsers listed above. We don’t recommend using customized browsers (for example, AOL customizing Internet Explorer) because you may experience problems accessing Endtime.Netscape
- Firefox 1.x or 2.x on all platforms (we encourage you to upgrade to the latest version)
- Microsoft IE 8 and earlier for Windows
- Microsoft IE for MacOS 9 and MacOS X
- Microsoft WebTV, MSN TV, or MSN TV2
- Safari 1.2x and below for MacOS X
- AOL for Mac OS 9 (all versions)
- All other unlisted browsers
If you’re looking for more help or have a question to ask, please contact us.